Saturday 14 February 2009

So what's G'wan!


It's been a while since my last post, mainly because I forgot my password!!! I would like to say that since my last blog I have got my dream job, but alas I have not. With the current economic climate I am lucky to have a job I guess. However this hasn't stopped me coveting the new S/S 2009 trends and bitterly cursing my lack of funds.

I have decided that I am going to do everything in my power to earn some extra money, so i have turned to ebay. I am currently selling a small hot pink Miu Miu clutch purse that I have had for almost a year and never worn. I brought it in New York, as my first designer purchase from Bloomingdales. Although I love the purse I am hoping to upscale to something more sizeable. Fingers crossed, this could be the beginning of a great business.

In the meantime I will continue to lust over the new beautiful Louis Vuitton tassel sandles!!! They are truly beautiful.

I'll be back soon, with the next letter in the alphabet.

You know you love me, right! PS is anyone watching the new series of Gossip Girl (S2) I am hooked. The fashion quota has reached a whole new level, Alexander McQueen, Philip Lim, D&G... the list goes on.

No comments: