Friday 20 March 2009

I is for Ink Blue

This is a random one, but I have seen inky blue clothing and accessories everywhere at the moment. I love this colour because it is fresh and exciting, perfect for both work and play. There is something 1980's about inky bloo, it makes me want to watch "Girl's Just Wanna Have fun" or sess out to the tune by Cindy Lauper.


Inky blue is such a bold colour, it speaks for itself. Neutral are best worn with this colour; a stony beige, khaki green, browns or plain white. The only bright colour that I would recommend wearing with this is turquoise or purple, otherwise you run the risk of looking like an 80's reject. Keep it simple, less is more as far as the colour is concerned.


As you know accessories are key, and this includes inky items. Whether a necklace, a bracelet or a stylish fasinator blue is soo now!!! Personally I have my heart set on a pair of inky blue pumps. You have to love a statement piece.

Anyway have a go, experiment with blue??

I'm off to watch gossip girl, you know the rest XoXo

No comments: