Friday 10 October 2008

All day long I dream about...fashion

It's true, I can't help but think about clothes constantly, I am obsessed. When I'm not thinking about what clothes I have and what clothes I need to buy, I'm scrutinising everybody else's wardrobe. Where did she get that from, how much did it cost, would I look good in that. I like to see not only what people are wearing, but how they are wearing it. This gives me inspiration when styling my own outfits. I'm not sure if this is normal?

I moved to London just over a month ago, and I have to say I am not only in love with the City, but also the London fashion style. I used to admire it from afar, but now I am fully immersed in it. I guess the mismatch of people, make for a melding pot of creative dressers.

My favourite piece of styling genius is denim leggings. Perfection! Seeing as everybody seems to have taken to wearing leggings instead of trousers (this is wrong I might add) why not make them in denim to hide your modesty. Also unlike skinny jeans which aren't always that skinny, the leggings will give you the shapely legs you deserve and won't leave you with seam marks on the inside of your leg when you take them off. If you buy one thing this AW08, make sure its these bad boys. I would pair them with a funky hippy dress which is soo now and a shaggy waist coat. Who knew the white shag would become cool again.
(image taken from asos.com)

Okay, So i've said my piece, tah tah for now x


I really want my own tag line ala Gossip Girl, "You know you love me xoxo"

No comments: