Sunday 12 October 2008

Its all in the dress!!!


It's sunday night, and work looms on the horizon like a black veil (VERY DRAMATIC). The age old question pops up, what to wear tomorrow. My work has a smart causual dress code which is quite new. When it was smart it was easy to know what to wear, but now I meander between a mix match of garments, trying to make smart pieces look casual and vice versa. My fail safe is always the dress; style it up or down for instant glamour or work chic. My dress of the moment is a cream peasant number from primani (I know I said I normally don't shop there). It it the perfect knee length and looks great with leggings or tights.
My lust item however, the dress that I would sell my complete "nice shoe" collection for is this beauty by DKNY. See right.
This dress fits perfectly with the whole hippie/ 70's vibe that is rocking AW08 trends, it is soo flattering. I am a sucker for a tie-neck as well; had better start saving now, this piece will also be a great transition garment from AW to SS.
I have decided on the cream peasant dress tomorrow, but with cherry red tights to funk it up a bit and maybe a brooch as well. I hope this week is bright and breezy.
Peace Out Fashionistas x

No comments: